The Healthy Learning, Healthy Lives programme is now live for all Doncaster Schools, Colleges and Early Years Providers.
Sign up to Healthy Learning, Healthy Lives for free now.
In January 2018, Healthy Learning, Healthy Lives (HLHL) replaced the Healthy Schools programme in Doncaster.
All Doncaster education providers can now sign up to the new scheme. You will receive access to our easy to use, interactive assessment tool - 'the Wheel', that will support you easily evidence your setting's approach to health and wellbeing.
On this website you will find a range of guidance, evidence, teaching resources and links to websites and organisations.
On this page you will find details of how to sign up and the information shared at our Launch Event in January 2018.
If you are a Doncaster School, College or Early Years Provider and you haven't signed up yet (or aren't sure if you have!) email with your school/organisation name and your contact details. We will sign you up sending more information and your secure log-in details. If you have signed up you will receive your sign-up information in the next few days.
Some Frequently Asked Questions are included below, if you have any other queries please do get in touch: email email@example.com
Do we have to pay to be part of Healthy Learning, Healthy Lives?
What's the difference between Healthy Schools and Healthy Learning, Healthy Lives?
How do we get started?
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of your organisation, the name of your HLHL Lead and an email address.
2. When you receive it, sign and return the Data Privacy and Information Security Statement and send it back to us by email.
3. We will then send you your log-in for your Healthy Learning, Healthy Lives Wheel. Go to http://www.healthylearningdoncaster.co.uk/accreditation to log-in.
4. Read the user guide and welcome information in the Central Documents and get started!
How long do we have to complete the accreditation?
Do we have to renew the HLHL Award in the future?
I'm a bit stuck for ideas - can you help?
We've started uploading our evidence but how can we know we're on the right track?
We've forgotten our log-in details, how can we access the wheel?
We are not from Doncaster, how can we get involved?
Some schools and nurseries have already gained their HLHL Award - what are you waiting for?
- HLHL Accreditation Process
- Download (167KB - PPTX)
- HLHL Introductory Presentation
- Download (95.3MB - )
- Early Years Criteria Summary
- Download (192KB - PPTX)
- Schools and Colleges Criteria Summary
- Download (219KB - PPTX)
- Wheel User Guide
- Download (2.24MB - PDF)
- HLHLWheel_How to Guide
- Download (832KB - PDF)
- Welcome to HLHL
- Download (285KB - PDF)